Transportation for 10 from JFK to Cape Liberty

travelninja

Hi fellow cruisers!!

I've never been to NY and i'm going on the Royal Caribbean to Bermuda in October. I have a group of 10 people and i'm trying find the best way to get from JFK, (we already booked the flight to JFK rather than Newark because we plan on staying in Manhattan for a few days following), to Cape Liberty. Some of our team are elderly but also on a budget. I don't want them having to walk too much with their heavy luggage. What would be the best way to get to Cape Liberty from JFK. We arrive 6am. I've contacted a few shuttle companies who said they couldn't accommodate. Thanks everybody for your advice!!

Hi fellow cruisers!!

I've never been to NY and i'm going on the Royal Caribbean to Bermuda in October. I have a group of 10 people and i'm trying find the best way to get from JFK, (we already booked the flight to JFK rather than Newark because we plan on staying in Manhattan for a few days following), to Cape Liberty. Some of our team are elderly but also on a budget. I don't want them having to walk too much with their heavy luggage. What would be the best way to get to Cape Liberty from JFK. We arrive 6am. I've contacted a few shuttle companies who said they couldn't accommodate. Thanks everybody for your advice!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Not quite sure why you are posting on this forum, as there is one for Royal Caribbean, under Cruise Lines P-Z. Also, you should post on the Roll call for your cruise. If you go to the Royal board, there is a link to take you to the roll calls. Otherwise, go back to the main boards page, scroll down to ROLL CALLS-Members Only, Click on royal Caribbean, then your ship, and look for a thread with the dates for your cruise.

There is another board here, further down the main boards page, called North American Homeports. Under that is East Coast departures. there, you will find lots of suggestions about transportation from airport to pier. EM

Archived