What happens when you have OBC and moved cabins?

nolababe504

What happens when you add OBC to your account before sailing and you have received a upgrade and you are no longer in the same cabin anymore? Do you know that when they transfer your cabin or do you have to call them and tell them you changed cabins and give the new cabin number? Thanks in advance!!

What happens when you preordered the drink coupons also?

What happens when you add OBC to your account before sailing and you have received a upgrade and you are no longer in the same cabin anymore? Do you know that when they transfer your cabin or do you have to call them and tell them you changed cabins and give the new cabin number? Thanks in advance!!

What happens when you preordered the drink coupons also?

I think all that is attached to your booking # so no matter where you move Carnival will have record. You get the drink coupons the first night at dinner, not in your cabin. :)

On that note... we had ES OBC... $80. We paid the upsell fairy for an OS and when we got on board the $80 was still there for us. :)

Ok Thanks. I haven't ever put money on my account before I sail or have ever used the drink coupons. We did do that for this upcoming cruise and just making sure it would still show up. Thanks so much!! I know they always asked for my booking number and figured that was how they would keep track of it. I know sometimes people can make mistakes. Just making sure.

Archived