Is water included?

tcp

The large bottle of water that your room steward leaves in your room does cost $4.03. There wasn't a tag hanging around the neck of it like I have seen before. I knew there was a charge for it, but our tablemates did not know there was a charge and they were guzzling it. They found out the morning of debarkation when their S&S bill arrived!

We usually have a bottle or two for the trip to the ship. If not, we may buy a small one on the ship for the convenience of carrying it off for excursions. Either way, we then just re-fill them as I agree - the water on the ship is usually better than most bottled water.

Guest Time2gocruzn
The large bottle of water that your room steward leaves in your room does cost $4.03. There wasn't a tag hanging around the neck of it like I have seen before. I knew there was a charge for it, but our tablemates did not know there was a charge and they were guzzling it. They found out the morning of debarkation when their S&S bill arrived!

Another FYI, lol...on our cruise I knew about the charge for the bottle of water in the room so we didn't use it. We checked our s&s bill frequently on the TV. I saw a charge for in room beverage and thought what the H is that? So I asked the purser and she said it was a charge put on there by the steward, to ask him. I did and he said it was for the water. I told him it is still in my room unopened. He acted like they automatically charge you for it up front assuming you are going to use it. Not sure if that is policy of what but I told him we were't going to use it and it was taken right off.

Halos is right, the ship water IS good. I usually have a bottle of water for my flight and save it so I can use it to refill on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Where are you filling up these water bottles at on the ship? I know some people bring bottles of alcohol, but we want to bring water in our carry on. We are sailing on the Destiny, so we wanted to get a couple of bottles at the pier. If we can get ship water than I imagine we will get 2 big bottles at the pier to bring on.

Archived