Do you have a funny story about passengers in the stateroom next to yours?

Lov2Cruisseee!!!!

I once saw a thread with some crazy stories about passengers in the next stateroom. It was pretty funny so I thought I would start another one and see how its turns out. I dont have anything too crazy or funny. But when I was on my honeymoon cruise hubby and I went back to our cabin in the middle of the day to change out of our swim suits. And suddenly after being in there for about 5 mins we heard banging up against the wall where our bed was and a lot of monaing and groaning...we never saw the pple come out of thier room but could tell they had a goooddd time!!! lol..it went on for about 20 mins then stopped. Anybody have any funny stories?

On our first cruise to the Bahamas, we were in an aft suite. I was sitting outside on the balcony in the morning drinking my tea, when the neighbor came out. Not sure if he thought the balcony dividers were higher, or if he didn't realize once you got to the railing you can be fully seen. But he said good morning in his heavy German accent, I looked over to reply to find him standing at his railing completely naked!!

Yeah, I went back inside rather quickly lol

I was in my room and I kept hearing someone yelling for help. I couldnt pinpoint it till I went outside on the deck. The neighbor poked his head around and asked if I could help him. I said sure. He stated that he and his newlywed wife got locked out of the room, while they were on the deck. I thought, you can only lock it from the inside. So I told him Id get help. I went into the hall, found the room steward and told him that someone was yelling for help in the room next door to mine. He said he was just inside there and that no one was in the room. Are you getting the picture here? I told him no, that they were stuck on their balcony. His face grew red. I guess he didnt hear or see the passengers while he cleaned the room and locked the slider and left. Oops. I got a free beer for that one.

Joyride

I was in my room and I kept hearing someone yelling for help. I couldnt pinpoint it till I went outside on the deck. The neighbor poked his head around and asked if I could help him. I said sure. He stated that he and his newlywed wife got locked out of the room, while they were on the deck. I thought, you can only lock it from the inside. So I told him Id get help. I went into the hall, found the room steward and told him that someone was yelling for help in the room next door to mine. He said he was just inside there and that no one was in the room. Are you getting the picture here? I told him no, that they were stuck on their balcony. His face grew red. I guess he didnt hear or see the passengers while he cleaned the room and locked the slider and left. Oops. I got a free beer for that one.

Joyride

oh wow too funny! Room steward was "in the zone" he wasn't paying attention lol

We went on our first cruise in the late 80's and we had a porthole cabin - and let me tell you, the cabins were spartan back in those days! The hallway outside went straight across to another porthole cabin - weird layout. There was a couple across the hall who was on their honeymoon. EVERY single night of the cruise, all night long, they fought like two cats in a sack. And every time, one of them would end up out in the hall with a suitcase, wailing and crying, beating on the door. Never saw hide nor hair of them during the day, but when the sun went down the action started! It was wild!

Love/hate/passion.

I don't have any stories other than I once saw a couple do it at night in a hot tub. No doubt about it. I thought the tubs were closed by that time, but there they were, hot and heavy. (If intersted, contact HAL passenger services. Maybe they can arrange it for a special occasion. I am sure a pool attendant can do that too. May cost you some, though).

An observation: Have you ever seen some truly weird people on board. On one Caribbean cruise out of NYC, we constantly saw this nearly emanciated old guy, with shaggy hari, wearing a windbreaker and otherwise looking like a homeless person. He kept the same ensemble throughout the cruise. As far as I know he did not go ashore. We only saw him at feeding times in Lido, not in MDR.

One way to avoid a formal night.

We went on our first cruise in the late 80's and we had a porthole cabin - and let me tell you, the cabins were spartan back in those days! The hallway outside went straight across to another porthole cabin - weird layout. There was a couple across the hall who was on their honeymoon. EVERY single night of the cruise, all night long, they fought like two cats in a sack. And every time, one of them would end up out in the hall with a suitcase, wailing and crying, beating on the door. Never saw hide nor hair of them during the day, but when the sun went down the action started! It was wild!

Whoa! Guess they either had a huge bar bill or some other good explanation for all that racket. :eek: :D

I once saw a thread with some crazy stories about passengers in the next stateroom. It was pretty funny so I thought I would start another one and see how its turns out. I dont have anything too crazy or funny. But when I was on my honeymoon cruise hubby and I went back to our cabin in the middle of the day to change out of our swim suits. And suddenly after being in there for about 5 mins we heard banging up against the wall where our bed was and a lot of monaing and groaning...we never saw the pple come out of thier room but could tell they had a goooddd time!!! lol..it went on for about 20 mins then stopped. Anybody have any funny stories?

20 minutes.........20 minutes........... what did they do for the last 19.

Archived