Anyone have Starward/Skyward photos?

prstarward

Hello all,

I took my first cruise on NCL's Starward in 93. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of her. Would anyone be so kind as to send me some of the Starward and/or the Skyward? These little ships were and still our great in a world of "mega" ships.

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

-prstarward

Funny, I found that same site today looking for pictures of the Sunward II - Thet do in fact have photos/postcards of both Skyward and the Starward

Seaward 1/89,Southward II 1/91,Windward 10/93,

Norway 3/94,4/96

Dreamward 4/97

Dream 12/99

QE2 4/02

Carnival Spirit 7/02

NCL Sun 10/03

NCL Dawn 2/03,7/03,2/04

No Clock = No Next Cruise

Our first cruise in 1976 was on the Skyward and in 1986 & 87 we sailed on the Starward. Ships have come a loooooong way since then!! Email me I'm almost sure I have pictures of both, I'll need to do some digging.

I was on the Starward in 82,and have tons of photos,but not scanned in yet...

I have lost pictures of 4 other cruises in a move from Hell. icon_frown.gif

Cathy

NCL-Starward 1982

NCL-Seaward 1986

NCL-Norway 1992

Carnival-Celebration 1996

Carnival-Jubilee 2001

RCI-Rhapsody 1999

RCI-Rhapsody- 2003

Grand Princess or Rhapsody ?

netdiver.gif

Thank you for all of the info. I have seen the postacards of the ncl fleet as well as many other ships on that particular website. Just wondering if anyone had any personal pics of the Starward/Skyward that they wanted to share with me! icon_smile.gif

My first cruise was on the Starward back in 1986 out of Miami to the western Caribbean. It hooked me onto cruising. That was one great ship. The service that we received is not seen on today's megaliners. The food was also some of the best that I have ever tasted at sea. I still remember the cabin quite well. Very small. In the bathroom you could sit on the toilet, take a shower and brush your teeth without ever moving one spot. icon_smile.gif They say you always remember your first and for me I will never forget.

Gordon

http://community.webshots.com/user/cruisingator

NCL Starward-86, Starship Atlantic-91, Caribe-92, Seabreeze-93, Fantasy-93, Norway-94, Celebration-94, Sensation-95, Imagination-96, Destiny-97, Celebration-98, Triumph-99, Victory-00, Majesty of the Seas-01, Fascination-01, Carnival Pride-02, Majesty of the Seas-02, Carnival Legend-02, Fantasy 7-03, Glory 9-03, Fantasy 11-03, Triumph 3/04.

Navigator of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;12;04;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

• 11 years later...
Hello all,

I took my first cruise on NCL's Starward in 93. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of her. Would anyone be so kind as to send me some of the Starward and/or the Skyward? These little ships were and still our great in a world of "mega" ships. Thanks!-prstarward

I was on this ship for a Caribbean cruise in January, 1985. No memory of the itinerary. Anyone else who was on it, and has details?