Camp Carnival Question

Ggdean

Is there a max amount of kids allowed at camp carnival. I know now everyone goes all the time or even at the same time. We are sailing in 2 1/2 weeks and I found out that there are 53 children ages 2-5. If all 53 show up will they allow all 53 in. Is it first come first serve.

No, they cant limit how many children of a particular age. Dont worry.

But if everyone went would they stuff 53 kids in that kids club. I have been in there and while it's a nice size 53 kids would be chaos.

We recently cruised with over 1200 kids on board..... at no one time were there ever more than 30 kids in the kids room for each age group. Just like everything else, people have their own routines and schedules and many parents keep their kids with them all day...

When our daughter was that age, there were few nights that we went back to the room right after dinner.... Not every kids will go to camp every night.

Have fun!

Catrin

Is there a max amount of kids allowed at camp carnival. I know now everyone goes all the time or even at the same time. We are sailing in 2 1/2 weeks and I found out that there are 53 children ages 2-5. If all 53 show up will they allow all 53 in. Is it first come first serve.

You'd be surprised at the numeer of kids who do not go to CC. Last year we were on a summer cruise and there were a lot of kids my granddaughter's age who did not go. She played with them at the pool and other places and wanted them in CC with her, but they did not attend.

The CC workers were great. She wanted to stay there all the time. They have great security and a good ratio of worker to kids.

I would love to find out how many children going on my cruise....how did you find out? Carnival won't tell as far as i have heard.

Archived