What dining options on Glory?

irish2005

I am new to CC but have a cruise booked for next September to NE on Glory. Wondered what dining options there are and whats to do on ship. Thanks

You have the MDR, Buffett, The Steak House which is a 30 surcharge. Buritto bar (yum), Fish N Chips (yuuummmy), Mongolian Wok (my favorite) and the deli and they have limited hours. Pizza, ceaser salad and calzones 24 hour. Ice Cream, coffee and desert bar-extra cost. Sushi also limited hour generaly before dinner. Food was amazing.

Loved the movie under the stars on the lido deck. They have afternoon tea 2 afternoons during sea day. They have shows at night and the comedy one was good. Bingo, Chess, Arcade, Ping Pong, if I remember correctly there was also a 1/2 Basketball Court. The Serenity Area is quiet and really nice. Tons of stuff to do. Have a great time I know I did.

Mongolian station (also my favorite)

is only opened from 11:30 - 2pm every day.

you go through the line to pick your veggies, pasta and take it to the wok station to be stir fried.. there are three types of sauces ooo yum.

Pizza, ceaser salads, calzones are offered 24 hours a day.

Buffet closes at 2:30 with your option being the grill or pizza.

room service is free but you should tip a buck or two (in cash) to the deliverer

Archived