Sailing in one month on Enchantment need to know if I can bring soda on board

thecoop

I have never had a problem bringing a 12 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper onboard. Although, I've never tried to bring a case. The trick is not to put them in your carry on or checked luggage. Just pick them up at the store before boarding and leave them in the grocery bag. Put them right through on the scanner and there has never been a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Grab your unique sodas and head onboard. We've always brought a 12-pack..even on a 4 day cruise and we've never had a problem with RCCL. We had problems getting them to put a luggage tag on them in Port Canaveral once, but we now just stuff the 12-pack into a gym-type bag and tag it. Never once had it not arrive in pristine condition...which is more than I can say about a couple of pieces of our regular luggage.

Wow! I thought the answer was going to be no way. Guess that means I can get my Pepsi Throwback fix!!

We've also had no problem checking a couple of 12-packs in with our luggage on Enchantment out of Baltimore the past two summers. Just taped them up with a little duct tape to make them more secure, and stuck a spare luggage tag on them.

Archived