I'm on the road!!!

We have been on the road for about 30 mins. We have about a 3.5 hour drive to ft lauderdale and everyone is staying at the hotel. We are going over the sunshine skyway now :-)

The weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Sunny and cool. No clouds, not hot. AMAZING! I hope we continue this weather all week long! No rain PLEASE!

The car is packed...couldn't fit anything else in here. Trunk is full and we even have things packed under our kid's feet! :-)

I'm going though my mind and making sure we have everything. So far, we have taken the suitcases out of the trunk twice to make sure I packed something! My dress is nicely laying in my friends SUV.

I can't wait! I can't believe my countdown started with 500+ days and now we are heading down, boarding tomorrow and getting married on monday!!! AHHHHH!

It still doesn't feel real though. My guests are more excited to me. I'm just waiting for this to feel REAL.

Anyways, i'll be back saturday! So ready for this vacation!!!!

oooooooh so excited for you!!! Congratulations for getting everyone and everything in the cars!!! Have the time of your life. Enjoy every moment and don't stress the little things. And come back here and tell us all about it! :D

Well Today is the big day for you!!!! You are probably getting ready to walk down the aisle as I type. So happy for you. I hope that your day is everything you dreamed it would be. Can't wait to read your review! Hope you have a wonderful wedding and a fabulous honeymoon!!!!!!

I'm BACK!!! Well, I have been since yesterday afternoon! When we got home last night we unpacked and then i sat on the computer until midnight going through pictures and uploading them to facebook. Today, i've been making albums.

But I wanted to let you know that i haven't forgotten about you guys and I will write a review!!! Hopefully start it tomorrow. I'm off all week, so want to get it done before i go back to work!! :-)

But in short-It was perfect!!! Beautiful! my only complaint is it FLIES by!!! The cruise was great too. Little family drama, but whatever. Would do this again in a heartbeat! <3 it! And the most important part is-I'm a married woman! :-)

Archived