Liberty Vs Miracle

If they were the same length cruises, stops and price, or all close enough. Which would you pick and why?

Looking early March during Spring Break if it matters in case particular ships draw certain crowds over another.

I sailed the Liberty and liked it and wouldn't mind it again but I hear good stuff about Spirit Class ships.

If they were the same length cruises, stops and price, or all close enough. Which would you pick and why?

Looking early March during Spring Break if it matters in case particular ships draw certain crowds over another.

I sailed the Liberty and liked it and wouldn't mind it again but I hear good stuff about Spirit Class ships.

I want to try a Spirit class ship.... so I'd pick Miracle, though I can't tell you anything about the ship... I've also read all kinds of good things about them.

never hurts to try new things (from the lady who had her next cruises booked on the SAME ships her last two were on)

Been on Miracle 4x and Liberty 1 and always a great time on both.

However would pick Liberty as we like the greater variety of choices on lido.

Greater lido choices is a consideration. While its no biggie for me, we will have our kids on this cruise 14-19 and variety is always a benefit. Thanks for the info.

Is shade on your list of important things? Or are you a sun worshiper? I dislike Spirit class because it's too hard to find shade. Conquest class ships have a shaded Promenade deck with lounge chairs. I also really like the multiple fresh food options on the Conquest-class Lido deck (the deli, the Mexican station, the Mongolian BBQ, etc.)

If not for the changes why Miracle? If you dont mind me asking.

I just like that class of ship. Fewer people, easier open areas, easier to get around ship. I also like the 4K cabins (inside with a sliding door). Great value for cruise.

Archived