Custom NCL Bobble Heads

dwolfe12345

Has anyone bought theses? I am going on a cruise in 3 weeks and would love to see some pics if anyone has bought one. Also I think I read that they are 99.00 but if anyone know for sure please post. I have seen this online and wanted to do it and 99.00 is actually cheaper than most website I have seen.

Did this with my DH - can't remember which NCL cruise we did it on - think the Sun when were in the Baltics. It was more expensive than $99 then - not sure now. I don't have pictures of them but they are remarkably life like when you get them. You get to choose the body and you tell them the type of hair, glasses, etc. - you pick all of the details. They send you a proof of sorts to approve - once you sign off, it is done and it gets mailed to you. Outfit that was doing them is not in the US - i think in Canada so all is done via email. We had a problem with the photos they sent - they sent us two of the same person - so that delayed things but in the end we got what we wanted. We like to buy a big memento thing for each trip - this was it. They also have setups where couples can be together in the same bobblehead setup - I think it costs not quite double the single - but not sure. But it would have been a no brainer at $99 each - I think we wait $250 for 2 (total) - so it made us think long and hard about it all cruise until right before we left the ship. Ended up using photos from the ship photographers for our headds from the shots on formal night - those type. I can't remember if they made us pay for the shots we used or they noted the picture numbrs and that is what got sent to the company. You pay NCL but someone else delivers the final product.

• 2 years later...

You can get custom bobble heads from allbobbleheads.com A lot of times groupon will have these for $65. That's for the basic one. Of the 5 I ordered 3 ended up costing more due to some extra I wanted but I think they all ended up being less than $100 except for the drummer one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums