>><<Very Important Message>><< ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ >><<

superflyjeff

Superfly Jeff posting on behalf of myself and ZoneHPH.

We’ve just returned from the sailing of the Wind and will be posting one of the most comprehensive reviews of the ship to ever be seen on Cruise Critics This review sill include recommendations for special tables, servers, bar staff, and even maitre'd staff that is best for making arrangements for special occasions.

As many of the posters on Cruise Critic may agree, we find NCL to be in the forefront of finding wait today's cruise passenger really wants. The impress thing to our entire group upon discussing this in great length was that how quickly NCL has always made adjustments to their services in order to stay one of the most cutting edge service oriented ships. After speaking with many of the staff and hearing more about what is in the future for NCL I believe that all cruise lines will be taking notice.

That is all for now folks. Just know that we have arrived home and will be posting some comprehensive reviews and recommendations for this ship while in the Caribbean, so stand by....

Jeff

I am anixously awaiting your review because we leave on the Wind NEXT MONTH (oh golly, I am so excited). Please please give all of the information you can. Also, one question I have, do you know if the staff on the Wind will remain the same when she moves to Hawaii. That is where we will be sailing. Thanks in advance for all of your advice and comments.

Can't wait till 5/19/04 on the Wind

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;05;19;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Hey SF Jeff,,,was nice to meet you in Belize on the cave tour,,,didn't get a chance to say goodbye then. It's a drag to be back on dry land huh??

Life is short,,cruises even shorter!!

s_016.gif

smiley_kousto.gifsmiley_kousto.gifsmiley_kousto.gif

CCL Fantasy 05/92

RCCL Majesty of the Seas 06/01

NCL Sea 03/27/04

jimmybuffet.jpg

Willy, it was great meeting you on the excursion as well. What a great and unique experience it was! I'd suggest the cave tubing to anyone...

I'll be writing more once I get caught up on my work back at the old job today and tomorrow. I just checked my email from home and had 47 clients that need me to book them radio time TODAY! This is going to be a busy week I can tell you already!!!

Jeff

THANK YOU JEFF FOR PUTTING THIS UP!!! work has been such a drag! Maybe they could use an Environmental, Health and Safety person on Norwegian Spirit?

JEFF: REMEMBER WE PROMISED TATIANA (P&C Consultant) TO MAKE HER FAMOUS!!! (i swoon everytime i see her on tv or on deck)...*sigh*

i get to the boards today, slammed a couple people regarding kids and cruising (stirred that pot up really well).

but in all seriousness...though i may have a reputation for being one of the more antagonistic posters (ask HOST CECILIA)...i will always give an honest review of a ship.

i have to compile my data as well...Superflyjeff and I were able to take this last cruise, dissect it and apply the true scientific method for our analysis.

NOBODY will be disappointed.

diver_floating_md_clr.gif

WE ARE...PENN STATE! Biology '94

http://photos.yahoo.com/zonehph2002

click on NORWEGIAN SEA 20030803 (08/03/2003 sailing)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by luv2travel2beaches:

I am anixously awaiting your review because we leave on the Wind NEXT MONTH (oh golly, I am so excited). Please please give all of the information you can. Also, one question I have, do you know if the staff on the Wind will remain the same when she moves to Hawaii. That is where we will be sailing. Thanks in advance for all of your advice and comments.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i deduce that the ship's crew will be the same...for the most part. we have met some crew members who were on their last week of their contract and are ready for a 2 month vacation back to their country of origin. many hail from the philippines, idonesia, malaysia, india, and romania...throw in a couple canucks and you have yourself a typical NCL crew.

So the "very important message" that "all members" should read is that you will someday post a review?

Oy

-Monte

some of my cruising photos:

http://community.webshots.com/user/m1bisson

A bad day cruising is better than a good day at work.

The worst cruise I ever took was pretty damned good.

Platinum with RCI, a couple cruises with NCL and 1 with CCL

Who's coming with us on the Norwegian Sun?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;12;11;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

in defense of my friend superflyjeff (and also in my defense), we have just been slammed since coming back to work. (not to mention it was a holiday week for some of us).

on that note, we really are trying hard to revolutionize how reviews are done. it will take some time, so we humbly ask for your patience.

personally, my review is almost done. just need to add some finishing touches.

so please stand by...

The pages should be live on the web in a few days. Zone and I thought it would be kind to both reader and cruisecritict.com web server if we hosted on my website. We will have you all linked up by the end of the week. Sorry for all the delays, but with the holiday weeken and just getting back to work...it's been very hard to get caught up (and did anyone mention that time change!).

NCL WIND REVIEW>>>>COMING SOON!

jeff...i'm definitely going to have my review done tonight. i'll email you the Word doc and you can edit it however you see fit.

i had all my freestyle dailys lined up...had all the cards that the waiters and asst used to ID themselves with. never did use those Spin to Win vouchers.

also i'll create an All Star list with all the crew members we interacted with. (and for those who gave poor service, we just hope they get better so they can make the list next time around...no need for crew bashing...ok, maybe the Auditor, right Jeff?)

now Tatiana on the other hand...*swoon*...i'm sending her a friendly notecard giving her my personal thank yous on all 4 of our behalves.

YEAH THAT TIME CHANGE REALLY SUCKED...WE GOT SCREWED ON THE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ALSO! NEXT TIME I'M PICKING A NON-DAYLIGHT SAVINGS WEEK.

click on NORWEGIAN WIND 20040327 (03/27/2004 sailing)

How does one "revolutionize how reviews are done" ?

Sounds intriguing, but hardly worth the elaborate fanfare in advance (read hype).

Cliff

Carnival Holiday November 2001

Norwegian Sky 11/4/2002

Norwegian Sky 11/11/2002

Norwegian Wind 10/11/2003

Norwegian Dawn 12/14/2003

Norwegian Sun 02/08/2004

cliffd64...

it just will be. we're really trying hard to create a non-biased account of this sailing...giving credit to where credit is due, and to also reveal any shortcomings that need to be improved (but in a very polite manner).

maybe the fanfare maybe over-the-top...but we did manage to get you to read it didn't we?

Boy, this just may change life as we know it!

Non-biased reporting!

Giving credit where credit is due!

Reporting shortcomings!

Wow, you guys are really going out on a limb here.....who'd a thought?!

icon_rolleyes.gif

Linerguy

Zone...I'm running into some problems getting the review page to load up quickly with our lot of over 200 pictures for the readers browsing pleasure. So, it may not be till this weekend that I can get it worked out with my business partner / graphic designer.

Sorry for the "over the top" fanfare, but I think people are going to really enjoy reading the reviews we've written. It's going to be interesting to have 2 different opinions from the same sailing. I think we both had a really good time, however I know there were different things that we both liked and disliked.

Please be patient folks. We just decided to put the reviews up on my own companies website, so that we wouldn't eat up as much bandwith on the CC server. Trust me....with over 200 pictures to view, whomever pays for the CC web server will be the first to thank us.

Just be on the lookout for a new and fresh approach to reviewing. I think the series of pictures with me and our wine stewards from each night is worth the wait alone!

In the infamous words of Vanilla Ice...."word to ya motha...peace...I'm out"

Jeff

my sentiments exactly. you will have 2 side-by-side reviews of the same ship during the same week. it's the perfect science experiment. it's new and refreshing because you don't have to read the review...then click the link to see photos elsewhere.

i will probably say that between jeff and i...i would be the one to let a few things slide only because it would take effort to deal with them. minor faux pas...fine. major faults, well...i did have my share of a single, yet mild, confrontation.

more details later...

as for photos...what better way to read a review while actually seeing photos to go along with it.

Superfly Jeff and ZoneHPH...where are you? We are so looking forward to reading your reviews. We will be leaving for our trip on the wind soon and we would love to get your information so we can make plans. Let us know as soon as they are posted and give us instructions on how to get them please.

Can't wait till 5/19/04 on the Wind

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;05;19;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Can't help but wonder how important this can be without any details as of yet. Maybe this post with the sensational topic could of waited until supporting details were available.

Archived