Grand Cayman - Private Tours?

sarar

I will be visiting Grand Cayman in January 2012 and although I have been about 9 years ago, the only thing I can remember doing was going to the Hard Rock Cafe and a small dip in the sea. Can anyone make any suggestions on what I can do this time and if there any private tour compnaies I should consider? I am a part-time wheelchair user but can walk a small distance and climb the steps onto a bus and get on and off of tenders ok. Any ideas will most helpful.

We visited GC in September. It was our sixth time there and we wanted to see all of GC after much research we chose Cayman Safari. Shirley was our guide, we saw most of the island, had snacks, bottled water, and lunch, all included. Walking the grounds of Pedro St. James was the best. Contact Shirley and see if she can accommodate you. shirley@caymansafari.com

I believe IslandMarketingLTD has private tours in GR Cay.You might like something they have to offer. Good Luck to you

My hubby is physically challenged (1 Arm ) also, we had some trouble finding things too. We've been to GrC, it's pretty easy to get around once you are off the tender. Taxis/vans/buses to take you whereever you want to go-minimal cost. Again good luck, we've experienced some predjudice reguarding his challenge. Happy sailing

• 5 months later...

Archived