Water Shoes

tassycatt

If you need water shoes that double as a tennis shoe, my favorite ones are on sale this weekend.

No, I am not affiliated with them, I just love these shoes and they are 50% off this weekend only. I just got an email about it so I wanted to pass it on. Especially since Ive never seen 50%!!:eek:

zekoshoes dot come and the coupon code is "fallsale" and is only good Oct 8th and 9th.

Take out the insole and you have a perfect water shoe. My dd has a pair and I got a pair for my last cruise and was perfect for cave tubing in Belize.

Hoope this helps someone out!

Thanks for the link, I'm sure someone would be willing to pay that much for a pair of water shoes, but even at 50% off that's still $27 more than what they sell them for on the ship and mine work just fine.

Thanks for the link, I'm sure someone would be willing to pay that much for a pair of water shoes, but even at 50% off that's still $27 more than what they sell them for on the ship and mine work just fine.

So about how much are water shoes on the ship? I kept meaning to pick some up at WalMart or somewhere else like that and kept forgetting. Now I think I've waited too late.

If you need water shoes that double as a tennis shoe, my favorite ones are on sale this weekend.

No, I am not affiliated with them, I just love these shoes and they are 50% off this weekend only. I just got an email about it so I wanted to pass it on. Especially since Ive never seen 50%!!:eek:

zekoshoes dot come and the coupon code is "fallsale" and is only good Oct 8th and 9th.

Take out the insole and you have a perfect water shoe. My dd has a pair and I got a pair for my last cruise and was perfect for cave tubing in Belize.

Hoope this helps someone out!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for providing this link.

These are very high quality shoes that can be used in the water, much better and more durable than Walmart or Target shoes.

I appreciate the time you took to post this. I for one will use it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for providing this link.

These are very high quality shoes that can be used in the water, much better and more durable than Walmart or Target shoes.

I appreciate the time you took to post this. I for one will use it.

here here!!! One thing about a good quality water shoe is that they CAN go from surf, to sand, to street in COMFORT! Much better than the 'water shoes' you get at brand stores. If you spend a lot of time near the water,on the water, near the beach, on the beach,walking TO the beach.. good shoes are a godsend!

Hope this helps someone out!

Thanks for posting your find, it's great when cruisers help each other with good deals on cruise related items.

Because I use watershoes maybe twice a year, I got a pair at Dick's Sporting Goods at half price for $8. If I lived in an area where I needed them more often or cruised more than twice a year I'd definately buy these. :)

Black Pumps are a whole 'nother story. :p

Another recommendation here for the Land's End ones. I just bought a third pair on clearance for 10.49 in case I need a new pair over the winter. I have one pair I use for river/creek/beach stuff that can get dirty and two I alternate for water aerobics several times a week in the pool. They are iron tough and really comfy. The first pair I bought has now spent many hours in a chlorinated pool and are only showing slight wear. They also look more like a tennis shoe and stay on better with more support than the walmart/target variety.

We first found these shoes when DD was having shoe problems at the Ohio State Fair. Yes, I cringed at the price, but it was the only booth we found with shoes, she was getting blisters so I bit the bullet and got them. They were so comfy and look like a tennis shoe, have great tread on the bottom and super light weight.

So my cruise in April I ordered a pair and I think I got maybe 30% off. But 50% is great. Wish I needed another pair.

Anyways, when I find something good, I like to pass it on!:D

got cheap shoes at Walmart. Fell apart climbing Dunn's Falls. Big strong friend had to help me out. Lesson learned. Got more $$ ones from Land's End. Been using them forever and can double as tennis shoes. Still have bad memories of standing in the Falls with no shoe on.

Lib

Do you (or anyone) know if they have water shoes for sale on Valor? I can't seem to locate mine and if the ones on the ship are around $10.50, I can just wait to get them when I'm onboard. One less thing to pack ;)

Just bought some from Lands end, great sale prices and they look really durable for use in and out of the water. Can't beat the price for the quality.:o

Thx. I considered LE, but if they are available on the ship and I can avoid s&h and packing them--I will:cool:

I have a pair from Lands End and they are great. I wore them as tennis shoes as well. They were comfortable and did great on the pavement. I even wore them to the gym on board to use the treadmill (I forgot my walking shoes). They really are worth the price!

Not to muddy up the water (pun intended) but another option for water shoes are Vibrams. The shoes that fit more like a glove allowing each toe to work independent of the others. They seem like a perfect idea for beaches that may have a sharp rock or similar object here and there.

They are certainly suitable for the water and can also be used as a tennis shoe. Sure, they look weird, but today's "Weird" is tomorrows cool. Maybe. lol

Someone had posted a link and sale for the Land End's ones on another post. I ordered them, and WOW, sooo glad I did. I even bought my mother a pair. Found my son a bathing suite for $4.99.

These water shoes are great....sooo comfy and I paid $10? Or less. They still have some on the website too.

I have bought many cheap pair only to have the sole come out, left me walking on the hard plastic.

These new ones will last me awhile!

Archived