Carnival legend, deck 8 room questions

Angiet75

This is under the lido deck. Will it be noisey? are my odds of getting seasick worse this high up? were wer booked on deck 5 thent hey upgraded us to deck 8. We orginally picked 5 to not have a bar or noise above or below us. what should i do? keep it or go back to deck 5? or deck 7 maybe., IS this an upgrade?

This is under the lido deck. Will it be noisey? are my odds of getting seasick worse this high up? were wer booked on deck 5 thent hey upgraded us to deck 8. We orginally picked 5 to not have a bar or noise above or below us. what should i do? keep it or go back to deck 5? or deck 7 maybe., IS this an upgrade?

how did you book? did you book a certain cabin or did you book a guaranty.

the higher you go the more a person pays. (if you do not get sick in cars/ rides the chances of being sick onboard are low.

really depends on what exactly is above you.

one cabin in either direction of noise can make a difference.

being directly under a pool deck-- you can get noise from the chair scrappings. Being under a pizza kitchen can get you tons of noise.

Buffet is carpeted-- so no noise issue there.

(we are booked on the Legend 8232

if you were on deck 5-- did you have a balcony-- it was obstructed? or a regular standard balcony?

did they call you before they moved you?

no they did not call me. I did call my agent because the fare dropped and we got a 400.00 credit and an upgrade for residency. But i had no clue she was up grading us. I do get car sick if i ride int he back seat. Its right under the unicorn cafe and pizza place so....

not sure what to do. I cannot sleep with noise and it really irratates me to be awakened by noise lol

no they did not call me. I did call my agent because the fare dropped and we got a 400.00 credit and an upgrade for residency. But i had no clue she was up grading us. I do get car sick if i ride int he back seat. Its right under the unicorn cafe and pizza place so....

not sure what to do. I cannot sleep with noise and it really irratates me to be awakened by noise lol

IF you have 8241 then yes-- I would be moving. (we have people in 8239 so you see-- one cabin does make a difference/

Archived