NCL Site

elkman7x7

Good Morning , I go to the main ncl web site to check suites that have become available. I go to the drop down menu that says where would you like to cruise to. (i do not sign in my account) I then put all info in and click search. My screen then says web site is not responding. Is the a better place for me to go to check available cabins list? This happens 75% of the time.

worked for me and I just tried it at 0859 CST. It might have been a network issue, or something on your end.

BTW, I didnt know you could see whats become available or used. Maybe I dont see it, but its there. Damn glasses, lol

Joyride37

I just tried it and it worked on the NCL site. I selected Hawaii, December 2011 - December 2011 and clicked on Find a Vacation. I entered the ages of the travelers and Continue to Next Step. The page displayed all available cabin categories, including suties. From there, the number of rooms available in each category can be displayed by clicking on the price or Continue button of the suite / cabin you are interested in.

Good luck. Hope you find what you want. Happy Cruising! :D

Just tried the NCL website to check Bermuda from NY for next year and it worked. However, the NCL website can gt jammed up at times. So give it another try and hopefully it will work this time. It is hard to determine if the cabins available are an accurate count. Travel agents hold on to groups of cabins until the last minute and then if unsold they go back to NCL to sell.

If you're looking for the same cruise each time, you can "save" it for future checks.

Just find your cruise and click on the "Save this selection for later" link on the right side of the screen. Do this before you pick your specific sail date but have you've found your ship/itinerary.

Then you can go to the NCL main screen, log in to your account, and click on "SAVED SELECTIONS" just below that. Then pick your sail date.

There are still a lot of steps but it's easier than starting over each time.

Archived