Excusion in Belize has vanished off my docs

Katoo

I booked and paid for an excursion for my husband and myself to Goff's Caye. My docs are no longer showing the excursion and I received no notification from Carnival. When I look at the available excursions, it looks like Goff Caye is no longer even available. I emailed my PVP and await an answer. This was paid for already, and I do not see a credit to my credit card.

I'm taking care of it, but thought I should let you all know to check your docs.

My cruise is not until May 2012.

I just got an email back from my PVP who just gave me a phone number to call.

This is the first time I've used a PVP and this is my first question about my cruise. I'm not really very impressed.

They may have cancelled their contract with the vendor or theres some sort of other issue with the vendor. If they are actually cancelling it then you will get a full refund and hopefully you will be able to find something else of interest to do there if this is no longer available.

I would be bummed to. Hope this helps!

They may have cancelled their contract with the vendor or theres some sort of other issue with the vendor. If they are actually cancelling it then you will get a full refund and hopefully you will be able to find something else of interest to do there if this is no longer available.

I would be bummed to. Hope this helps!

It does help. Some. You'd think they'd communicate to you if they cancelled something, though, right?

I booked and paid for an excursion for my husband and myself to Goff's Caye. My docs are no longer showing the excursion and I received no notification from Carnival. When I look at the available excursions, it looks like Goff Caye is no longer even available. I emailed my PVP and await an answer. This was paid for already, and I do not see a credit to my credit card.

I'm taking care of it, but thought I should let you all know to check your docs.

My cruise is not until May 2012.

I'd be upset to, if I noticed it was longer on my docs. Perhaps since your cruise is so far out (not until May), Carnival is trying to find another vendor? If this is the case, an e-mail from them would have been nice, just to keep you and others who also booked in the loop.

(I hope things get worked out-Goff's Caye is beautiful)

That happened to us with a St. Thomas excursion. They eliminated the excursion and the credit back to us was in progress when we happened to notice it wasn't showing up anymore. We got the credit within a couple of days.

Archived