Oasis Show Time Questions

Romaana

Hello Everyone,

Our group of 10 will be going on the Oasis for the December 24th sailing. I had a question about showtimes....

We have second seating dinner and I was wondering if it is realistic to think that we would be able to make the 10:30 showtime. I know you have to go early to reserve your seats.

Also, how long is the Oasis of Dreams show? I was thinking of booking the 7:30 show on the 26th.

Thanks for your help!!

Hello Everyone,

Our group of 10 will be going on the Oasis for the December 24th sailing. I had a question about showtimes....

We have second seating dinner and I was wondering if it is realistic to think that we would be able to make the 10:30 showtime. I know you have to go early to reserve your seats.

Also, how long is the Oasis of Dreams show? I was thinking of booking the 7:30 show on the 26th.

Thanks for your help!!

You should be able to make the 10:30 showtimes with no problem. If you make reservations online (which should be available 60 days prior to your cruise date) you won't have to worry about getting there early to get a seat.

The Oasis of Dreams show is 45 minutes.

If you go to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/showtimes, you can get a list of shows and their times for your particular cruise.

Archived