Entertainment Book ( more off?)

nlt46

I got my Entertainment Book and I know that I will get my money's worth, no problem. JUst the $27 off the PCC and it pays for itself. We have a couple going with us... and before they buy, I was going to ask you if the books get even cheaper than the 1/2 price as we near the end of their usefulness? I'm unsure. Seems like I heard something about $10 a book at one time, but I can't remember or maybe I made it up. If you know, please tell me. Thanks, Nancy

I got my 2004 edition for $10. It was last april....and pretty brief. They can sell out quickly at that price. Just keep an eye out. But then, if they dont have a lot of stock to begin with, they might not do the $10 offer this year.

I do not see the Fairwinds coupon in my 2005 edition.

If I get notification - I'll let you know about the $10 books - when they do it, it is usually a nationwide thing I think and the Hawaii ones go fast. Then you can try bidding on them on Ebay - but once they are sold out at the Entertainment Book site - Ebay really starts getting expensive too.

I think it is the Body Glove that has the coupon for snokeling the Big Island - don't remember there being a Fair Winds one....course my memory isn't as good as it once was... :D

Emi

Archived