Suites under the Marina's fitness center?

MiamiBeach

• 1 month later...
(Related to my other post on which side of the ship in a transatlantic), has anyone stayed in a suite directly under the fitness center on Marina? How is the noise from treadmills, weights dropping, etc.?

There are only three Suites which might be impacted by noise from the Fitness Center, 12011, 12015 and 12017, and none of their occupants has raised the issue previously, at least, not in this forum.

015057.jpg

It has been mentioned, however, that the floor in the Aerobics area (looks to be over 12007 -ish) is being replaced as I write this (November of 2011) supposedly because of noise issues.

There are only three Suites which might be impacted by noise from the Fitness Center, 12011, 12015 and 12017, and none of their occupants has raised the issue previously, at least, not in this forum.

015057.jpg

It has been mentioned, however, that the floor in the Aerobics area (looks to be over 12007 -ish) is being replaced as I write this (November of 2011) supposedly because of noise issues.

And guess who's in 12007..hopefully it will be completed by the time we sail..or maybe I can just turn those speakers up real loud;)

Actually we are under the spa deck.

The Fitness Center is closed right now while they address the noise issue, and re-insulate and re-lay that floor, so I'm sure that you will be ok. :D

That being said,

113250.jpg

113136.jpg

12007 is at least partially under the aerobics area, the Vista Suites and the A1 cabins are under the Spa deck.

The Fitness Center is closed right now while they address the noise issue, and re-insulate and re-lay that floor, so I'm sure that you will be ok. :D

That being said,

113250.jpg

113136.jpg

12007 is at least partially under the aerobics area, the Vista Suites and the A1 cabins are under the Spa deck.

That's weird..my most recent booklet has the styling salon where you have the aerobics and vice versa..oh well no biggie, I'm just happy to be in a OC

• 9 months later...

That being said,

113250.jpg

113136.jpg

We're booked in 12015 for a cruise in October '12. Does anyone know the Fitness Center hours of operation?

Thanks!

we are in 12007 on the Riviera in January -- so I hope there will not be too many bumps and crashes above our heads!

Look forward to a post from someone who is on an earlier cruise so I can buy the right kind of earplugs if necessary!!

• 3 years later...
I am currently in this ste. and can tell you it is extremely annoying, thump thump thump and the vibrations. Although we complained, Oceania is quite content on doing nothing at all.

We had friends in 12017 last month. They mentioned the issue but also said it wasn't worth complaining about. Most of the "thumping" came early in the morning and they're late sleepers.

On the other hand, for the price one pays for these suites you shouldn't have to deal with this inconvenience. Not sure there's much they really can do without relocating the fitness center and we all know that's not going to happen.