Before and After pictures

sherilyn70

I was reading in another thread about how others weight loss inspires others here and it made me realize we don't have one of those threads here. So lets start a thread of before and after picture... share you success with those looking for inspiration. :)

You look wonderful!!! :D

I've been camera shy for years, funny, since I am a photographer, but I must have something with my old weight.

My WW friends are trying to get me to send my B&A to the magazine,

so I am looking in my old photos.

You look wonderful!!! :D

I've been camera shy for years, funny, since I am a photographer, but I must have something with my old weight.

My WW friends are trying to get me to send my B&A to the magazine,

so I am looking in my old photos.

You should find them an make a before and after picture... it's really amazing to see them side by side. I'd love to see yours since you've lost 66 pounds with Weight Watchers! Nutrisystem has used mine before as part of their testimonials. Here's a member spotlight they published about me in August. Maybe weight watchers would be interested in yours as well as inspiration to others. :)

I'm a little sad... no one else has any before or after or success stories to share with others here? Usually this is a very popular type of thread in other weight loss type forums.

When I have lost the weight I will certainly share a before and after picture... at the moment I only have the before (current) picture. Keep the threat going because I am sure there are more out there that would love to share their success.

I LOVE this idea! And you both look really wonderful and beautiful.

I'm a Weight Watchers service provider and lost 114lbs with Weight Watchers. (not selling it...just a cult member lol) I'm getting ready to go on my third cruise(2nd on RCI...Explorer of the Seas). I lost in '05-'06 and dropped out for a couple of years...regained 40lbs of it of course, but now I'm back under goal and really happy. Dressing up for formal night is so much more fun now. And I can do more in port and on the ship (like the rock climbing wall).

440560536_newbeforeandafter.jpg.513cebabcacbcfcdefe48d53aff12549.jpg

1593155557_beforeandafter.jpg.2430c4cfa10dae32c3c3ad3176a5e7a8.jpg

Archived