Platinum Tendering - The Return Trip

Onetrufan

To all of you that are really bothered by this priority tendering perk that Carnival has extended to their loyal customers, may I suggest that y'all find a cruise line that does not offer this as a loyality perk and sail with them.

Nice! Hope you're not my dinner companion. Enjoy your priority tendering. :eek:

Hey CCL: The sign is a great idea. Before anyone says it, it would not take much effort to put out a sign. I really think the dirty looks are because MOST people just don't know this is a perk - coming or going I don't know - but it is a perk. I think if people knew, it would give an explanation and let them know of a future perk for them. I like the statement of standing in line many times before as these people do now. Good thought and very true. Also, fyi, we don't always use this perk if the line is not too long BUT if the line is a long one, we do. It is a benefit we have been given.

Hey CCL: The sign is a great idea. Before anyone says it, it would not take much effort to put out a sign. I really think the dirty looks are because MOST people just don't know this is a perk - coming or going I don't know - but it is a perk. I think if people knew, it would give an explanation and let them know of a future perk for them. I like the statement of standing in line many times before as these people do now. Good thought and very true. Also, fyi, we don't always use this perk if the line is not too long BUT if the line is a long one, we do. It is a benefit we have been given.

Agreed, a simple sign, like they have at the airports for the Elites, would/should shut up alot of people. I know when I become platinum, I will take every advantage given to me, until then I will have platinum envy, but I won't give dirty looks, talk about platinum folks, or try to assault them because I hope to be one someday.

Next month I will be platinum beginning on the first leg of my two week cruise. I can't wait to wave my platinum card and see if they will let me get in front of the return tender line at Half Moon Cay.

I always pay my S&S card off halfway during the cruise and again on the last night of the my cruise and am so looking forward to getting in the VIP line at the guest services desk.

When I'm in line at guest services and see the empty VIP line, I always think to myself, one day soon I'll be able to bypass this long line and just walk right up to the counter!

Can't wait!

Next month I will be platinum beginning on the first leg of my two week cruise. I can't wait to wave my platinum card and see if they will let me get in front of the return tender line at Half Moon Cay.

I always pay my S&S card off halfway during the cruise and again on the last night of the my cruise and am so looking forward to getting in the VIP line at the guest services desk.

When I'm in line at guest services and see the empty VIP line, I always think to myself, one day soon I'll be able to bypass this long line and just walk right up to the counter!

Can't wait!

Rather often the platinum line is not empty and you can wait just as long as the other line.

I would go up to the security guy and show him your card instead of waving it around.

Archived