Please Help, Need Formal Night Advice

Gambit6971

I always buy my dress cloths from international male web site. The outfit I was wanting is sold out so I have to get an alternative. I have included the link to the page, can someone click and tell me if this outfit would be good for formal night? http://www.internationalmale.com/product.asp?product=I586zz&dept%5Fid=10230&An=101&A=&Au=RollupKey:confused:

I always buy my dress cloths from international male web site. The outfit I was wanting is sold out so I have to get an alternative. I have included the link to the page, can someone click and tell me if this outfit would be good for formal night? http://www.internationalmale.com/product.asp?product=I586zz&dept%5Fid=10230&An=101&A=&Au=RollupKey:confused:

I think its quite dashing...and gets my vote!

Spoilt

Love it in every color combination! The collar is a bit 80's, but everything from the 80's is coming back now (even leg warmers!). I'm betting that International Male is providing you with the most up to date fashion sense here :)

Are you single??? :)

Well, just checked availability. Looks like it is back to the drawing board. The jacket won't be in stock until 6 days before my cruise. Do think I will go with the shirt, though. Thanks for everyones advice. If I find another jacket, I will be asking again.

Archived