Would appreciate excursion advice for 3 girls in MO BAY

lunada3333

There will be 3 women cruising together and I haven't been able to find much for us to do in Montego Bay. We are doing the all inclusive beach in Cozumel, but at a total loss for anything to do in MO BAY. I have been to Ochos Rios and would prefer to just stay on board if MO Bay is just like Ochos Rios!!

There will be 3 women cruising together and I haven't been able to find much for us to do in Montego Bay. We are doing the all inclusive beach in Cozumel, but at a total loss for anything to do in MO BAY. I have been to Ochos Rios and would prefer to just stay on board if MO Bay is just like Ochos Rios!!

$15 hop on hop off bus stops at rose hall, m'ville, doctors cave beach and a walk to the pork pit, did this last july

Me and my boyfriend just got back from MoBay last week 10/4/11. Going through all the excursions, we didn't really see anything we wanted to do so we decided to go to Doc Cave Beach and hang out there all day. It's $5 Cab Ride, $5 Admission, $5 Beach Chair, and $5 Umbrella. There are shops right outside of the beach if you are looking to pick up any souveniers. The beach is beautiful,also there will be people trying to sell you stuff but no thank you should do the trick.

We are 3 women traveling in January, and we have decided to do the Croydon Plantation tour. We wanted to get out and away from MoBay to see more of the island. It is suppose to be a good opportunity to see the island mountain scenery, plus get samples of island produce and a "local" lunch as well.

Find a tour to Mayfield Falls if you can. What a blast! It's a hike up a river with about 8 sets of short falls (not like Dunns) and you have a guide who tells you where you can jump in, what caves to swim in and which plant are good for food and sunburn, etc. It is a cool and refreshing and exhilirating day!!

Find a tour to Mayfield Falls if you can. What a blast! It's a hike up a river with about 8 sets of short falls (not like Dunns) and you have a guide who tells you where you can jump in, what caves to swim in and which plant are good for food and sunburn, etc. It is a cool and refreshing and exhilirating day!!

Any suggestions as to a tour guide???

Look at Phil Lafayette's site. We are going to Mo Bay and booked Dunn River Falls and tubing thru him, but he has lots of choices, and will do a personalized tour if you want. It costs more from Mo Bay than Ocho Rios because of the drive. I found great reviews for him on these boards, and on trip advisor. Worth a look.

We are taking a catamaran right from the cruise port snorkeling, then it drops us at Doctor's Cave Beach for about 3 hours. Then brings us back to the port. All for $35 a person which includes the price of Doctor's Cave. We are using Jamaica Water Sports- they have gotten good reviews and seem to be really nice when I talked with them.

Archived