A Fairy Tale Cruise

kentuckyluckygirl

My very first cruise was on the Carnival Elation with my boyfriend. We sailed out of Mobile, AL. The fairy tale began with a limo ride from the hotel in Mobile to the cruise terminal (what a surprise!).

The ship was beautiful, the service was wonderful, the food was good and plentiful, and the ports were amazing. We visited Cozumel and Calica. From Calica, we took a taxi to Playa Del Carmen. The colors of the sky and the ocean were breathtaking.

The patch behind the ear really does work!! We had some rough waters on the way back to AL and I was fine, although there were others who did get sea sick.

Carnival was a dream come true! I am def a fan of cruising and will def cruise Carnival again! My boyfriend made me feel like a princess all week long! I have my very own Prince Charming! :p:D;):):)

My very first cruise was on the Carnival Elation with my boyfriend. We sailed out of Mobile, AL. The fairy tale began with a limo ride from the hotel in Mobile to the cruise terminal (what a surprise!).

The ship was beautiful, the service was wonderful, the food was good and plentiful, and the ports were amazing. We visited Cozumel and Calica. From Calica, we took a taxi to Playa Del Carmen. The colors of the sky and the ocean were breathtaking.

The patch behind the ear really does work!! We had some rough waters on the way back to AL and I was fine, although there were others who did get sea sick.

Carnival was a dream come true! I am def a fan of cruising and will def cruise Carnival again! My boyfriend made me feel like a princess all week long! I have my very own Prince Charming! :p:D;):):)

If you thought that cruise/ship was great,you ought to see a RCL Voyager class ship.I assume you are young and the activities would probably be of interest to you.

Welcome to cruising, I am glad that you had a good one.

If you thought that cruise/ship was great,you ought to see a RCL Voyager class ship.I assume you are young and the activities would probably be of interest to you.

We fully intend on taking more cruises....I've always taken Carnival and haven't found a reason to change yet, although I'd like to experience different lines. The thing is, with Carnival, I know what I'm gonna get after five times. But, I do plan on trying RCL and also Princess and Celebrity at some point in the next few cruises.

We are in our 40's...not big partiers but we do like to have fun. I really liked the Carnival crowd as it was very diverse in age and ran the range from extreme partiers to people just totally relaxing. I liked the fact it wasn't "stuffy" and that you can always find someone to fit in with if you want to. However, with that said, I do want to experience different ships/lines but I also want to get to Platinum status with Carnival...decisions decisions LOLOL.

Archived