Planning on Nov 7th NCL Crown out of Baltimore to Bermuda and need advise!

dennis46

I am planning on going to Bermuda on the Norwegian Crown out of Baltimore on November 7, 2004 and need some help. Has anyone stayed in Cabin 4110? Is it an OK cabin? Quite? etc. How is the Crown? I noticed it is an older ship. Any advise, comments, suggestions or feedback from anyone else going would be appreciated icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

Hi Goldie888,

OK, I have been trying to keep up with the comments on the Crown, and there have been many, and I get the picture.

Thanks for your response.

Dennis icon_cool.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;11;7;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Norwegian Crowne to Bermuda November 7, 2004

I think it is wonderful that people will take time out of their day to respond and post information. However, I have been reading all of the threads on the crown and I still have many questions. (I posted them ina thread below). Please someone who returned from Bermuda (I believe last week was the first trip of the season) post a detailed review.

Yes, we are anxious for those who sailed on the Crown on 4/4 to write some reviews. Obviously some don't want to. Most of the threads that I've read don't talk about the ship much.

Denise

11/10/00 Married my best friend aboard

Grandeur of the Seas

Bermuda on the Crown

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;27;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

The March 22 cruise on the Crown was a repo from Miami to Philly. The April 4 cruise is 14 days Philly up to Canada.

Bermuda was a beautiful place I would return, but may not like to stay quite so many days as the Bermuda cruise. We pretty much went around the whole island in one day on the $12 day pass on bus/ferry.

The Crown is a very nice small ship. But she is better suited to the older passenger who like a more intimate setting. The hugh ship of over 3300 passengers would bother me too.

Yo-

Take my word for it - cancel your cruise and take another to avoid disappointment like us on the fated 04/04/04 "Crown"-

Review when I calm down a bit-but as you may be able to tell - it is not going to be pretty-

Happy Cruisin'

Mike

Fairsea'86-Mexican Riviera

Stardancer'88-Mexican Riviera

Crown Odyssey'00-E. Med

Dream'01-W. Med

Sky'01-Hawaii

Regal'02-Alaska

Norway'02-E. Carib

Norway'03-E. Carib

Elation'03-Panama Canal

Crown'04-Canada/East Coast

Norway "Royal Suite" 07/04/04-CANCELLED!!

"We have never had a BAD cruise - some were just BETTER than others"

Carol,

We have 10 family members going on this cruise but have not yet been able to finalize our plans. We started late and the prices have went sky high. They want $1,000 a piece for an inside cabin for a 7 day cruise with NO air!!! However we are still looking and hope to be able to join you and the rest of our family on November 7th.

Dennis

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;11;7;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Norwegian Crowne to Bermuda November 7, 2004

Mike

sorry to hear your cruise was not good....Anxious to hear more, we have 11 scheduled for the Aug 8th sailing and hope things are going to be better by then.

Chris Mitchell

16 Voyages completed 1999-2004, 81 wonderful days at sea

dreaming of ....

Norwegian Crown 8/04

Carnival Fascination 11/04

icon_wink.gif Hi I would like to say thanks to all the not so good reviews from the 4/04/04 crown cruise.I was booked on the june 20th cruise to Bermuda. One week before fin.payment due i called my TA and made the switch to royale Caribbean the empress of the seas.for the june 26 sailing.I had sailed on her before rooms are small but a lot of activ.crew were great and food was good.I chose to go with Crown because i wanted to try a new line.my TA tried to talk me out of it when i first booked but i wanted a change.So now i am back with RC.

Archived