Coral Breeze Tours

peachpitts

I am also booked with them for my Oct 23rd cruise. Have heard good things about them. Can't wait to give them a try and will post info sometime after Nov 1st.

Usually, I would book the shark Ray alley tour via the ship (NCL). However, this year they seemed to have dropped the tour from my cruise. This is the reason that I have booked thru Coral Breeze Tours. Have done it via the ship, 3 times before and have had fun. Can't wait to explore Caye Caulker.

Hope I'm doing this right.... Angel and I are going on the OCT 23 NCL cruise..... thescot123 where you from in Alabama? We are North of New Orleans in a town called Hammond. I see you have cruised NCL Spirit a few times and look like someone that takes lots of excursions. Want a few tag alongs? Hope we get to meet you on board... the two of us, and then an uncle and two other ladies.

Hope I'm doing this right.... Angel and I are going on the OCT 23 NCL cruise..... thescot123 where you from in Alabama? We are North of New Orleans in a town called Hammond. I see you have cruised NCL Spirit a few times and look like someone that takes lots of excursions. Want a few tag alongs? Hope we get to meet you on board... the two of us, and then an uncle and two other ladies.

Angel

Are you guys booked with Coral Breeze tours? I am from Huntsville which is in North Alabama. Hopefully, I will meet you guys at the Meet & Greet, that way we could discuss excursions and the possibility of sharing taxis etc.

Tony (Thescot123)

I have used coral breeze for several excursions including shark/ray alley. I was really impressed with them as a tour group. However the last excursion I took from them was scuba diving and I have to say that it was by far the worst excursion of all of my 29 cruises. Several things went wrong on that dive including one of the dive masters losing track of a new diver and the boat braking down on our way back to shore.

We did the Shark Ray Alley tour in Belize. The company was fine, they picked us up where they promised and all that, just not the best excursion we ever did. We waited a long time before we even got on the boat. You meet at a market place and they won't leave until everyone is there. Because it's a tendered port, it took awhile. I was tired of waiting. The water was pretty rough, so it was very hard snorkeling. I drifted pretty far from the boat and it took awhile to get back. Because the water was so rough, I was exhausted. Snorkeling was just OK. Not bad, just not the best I've seen.

Archived