OBC Where to Look?

RumpunchGirl

if you booked direct try the my billing tab. or after final payment edocs ... but sometimes it only shows the last OBC added, not the total amount, so I always wind up calling and getting my PVP to send me a cabin confirmation email which shows the OBC and I print that out as my OBC is always falling off.

I spent all afternoon yesterday getting thru a $40 price drop .. took them hours (they denied me saying I wasnt ES duh). They finally got it thru after hours and hours on hold various times ... and knocked off my stock OBC which my PVP wound up calling back to get fixed.

Thanks firefly333. I haven't made final payment yet but will check the billing tab. I just submitting the request on Sunday and got an email confirming that Carnival has received it. It is currently under review so I don't expect the OBC to show up for a few days.

I don't think I have PVP. I just called the number on the website and booked. I never wrote down the girl's name or anything. I've had no contact with any person at Carnival since I booked back in Jan. But, everything is been going along smoothly. I booked ES but don't expect any price drop. All the cabins in my catagory have been sold out for months. So I think this will be my only OBC. I bought the CCL stock at a very good price. It's been inching up ever since! :D

Thanks firefly333. I haven't made final payment yet but will check the billing tab. I just submitting the request on Sunday and got an email confirming that Carnival has received it. It is currently under review so I don't expect the OBC to show up for a few days.

I recently sent in an OBC request to Shareholder Services. It took over a week for the credit to appear. I've had had it take less time before, but I think this was the longest I have waited. Maybe someone was on vacation :)

Archived