Fall Emerald Sailings....

I Love NC

Wondering if Princess is now offering any extra FCC shipboard credit for booking while onboard the Emerald this Fall. We sail Nov. 8th

If so, do you know any specifics?

We JUST started to purchase the FCC's and are sorry we didn't start sooner!! It is a win, win situation.

Wondering if Princess is now offering any extra FCC shipboard credit for booking while onboard the Emerald this Fall. We sail Nov. 8th

We JUST started to purchase the FCC's and are sorry we didn't start sooner!! It is a win, win situation.

We never book onboard. Just like to purchase the FCC's and book when we get home. Have never found a deal onboard that interested us. :(

There is never any extra FCC credit; it is what it is. Some cruises have extra OBC attached to them, but those are only certain promotions and the consultant will be able to tell you which one have it.

If you mean the double FCC credit, probably not. From what the rep told me they only do that in the beginning of the year for sailings that are not booking to quickly. I'm always hopeful in Jan and Feb.

The last time I heard them doing that was in 2010 for cruises toward the end of that year only.

The last time I heard them doing that was in 2010 for cruises toward the end of that year only.

That's the year we booked ours. We booked at the price offered on the ship & the price was lowered by our TA. We got the double FCC credit + a lower price + CC from the TA as well.

The way things look, I doubt if we'll wee anything like that after Jan.

Archived