Help please! Its for my parents...

My parents strangely enough have their birthdays on the same day(different years) and an anniversary about a week after that...as a present I would like to get them some spa treatements when we go on Carnival Miracle in July. Does anyone know what kinds of choices there are? Or maybe a suggestion on what you liked best? And any pricing would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

Not all spa prices are half price on port days. They do run some specials, but not all treatments are reduced.

I would suggest giving them the on board credit and let them choose the treatment(s) of their choice. That way, you pay for what they want!

That list really helped me a lot! and giving them an onboard credit sounds like a GREAT idea! How would I go about doing that though? Im assuming that I would talk to someone once were onboard? If anyone has done this please let me know what you did.

Thanks again!

That list really helped me a lot! and giving them an onboard credit sounds like a GREAT idea! How would I go about doing that though?

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=GiftCertificates&pid=FSD

[book spa appointments early...as they may be unavailable should you attempt to book them late in the cruise. Appointments can be booked for future dates]

Archived