December 17th --switch cabins

boquer

This is an unusual request, I know. And our roll call is so empty that I think it's a waste of time to post it there:

Is there anybody out there who would like to switch an aft cabin on nine, for one on ten.

This would enable us to be closer to our children.

Thanks.

Phyllis

This is an unusual request, I know. And our roll call is so empty that I think it's a waste of time to post it there:

Is there anybody out there who would like to switch an aft cabin on nine, for one on ten.

Thanks.

Phyllis

You forgot to list the sailing:confused:

Thanks.

Phyllis

Did you use a TA? Our TA was able to have her rep at RCL contact the people in an ajoining cabin and get them to trade to ours so that we could have the one the one that adjoins to our family. Of course she does a lot of business with RCL so not sure if they would go to the trouble for one customer or not.

For those who say it's not worth it to use a TA, it's things like this that they handle for us that make them worth their weight in gold!

Archived