~Do you want to watch a cruise video with Brooke Burke?~

http://www.cruiselifestyles.com/

Are you in such cruise withdrawal or excitement that you would even watch a video of NCL, lol?

I just found this site and they have a section called "Cruise Television". The have four videos (Crystal,NCL, Silversea and Oceania). I watched the NCL one. LOL, they talk alot, alot, alot, about food and the benefits (as they see it) of Freestyle cruising. The showed some of the ship but no staterooms. However, it was stilll nice watching someone on a deck, with the ocean in the back, sipping a fruity :) That chocolate buffet looked interesting also. However, I'll stick with my stodgy old traditional cruising where they force me to dress up and eat steak and lobster.

If you have high-speed, you should have no problem viewing.

Thanks BevMoney!

I have really been wanting the one that Royal made about the Voyager. I think it is called "Building the World's Largest Cruise Ship" or something along those lines. I meant to buy it while on board, but I forgot. I sent an email to Royal about 3 weeks ago asking if it was possible to purchase one but I haven't heard back from them.

Would you or anyone else know if it is on the web or how I would find one?

Thanks!

Lisa

I haven't found any site of it on the web for Voyager. The Travel Channel runs it several times a year.

The Canadian Travel Channel hardly air any cruise programs. And the ones they do air are older. I watched one about the Grand Princess and the show refers to it as being the largest cruise ship in the world. It has been on several times. There is nothing recent.

Lisa

Archived