I'm trying not to panic!! It's not working!

dogchopper

[quote name='iTouch']Mailing stuff to the hotel.....buying special products.....wouldn't it be just as cheap to check a bag? Seriously all this extra money and work?[/quote]

Well, I just got 2 spray sunblocks and 1 large bottle of cream sunblock for a total of $10. Im going to get a large bottle of shampoo w/conditioner in it...probably another $3. Maybe $5 to mail it.

Im also only taking a carry on because last time I took way too much and this trip I have a 48 minute layover and too big of a chance of them losing my luggage by not making it to the next flight.

Ill just do a load of laundry in the middle of the week like last time. Was no problem.:D

[quote name='dogchopper']Can you get them from the desk or no?[/quote]

When I was on the Imagination, there was a hair dryer in the bathroom (a real one, not the hose on a wall thing) it was a suite. But the hairdryer was still pretty bad, very small & you had to keep a button pushed down the whole time you wanted it to stay on.

[quote name='kazbar']By the time you buy all the zip lock bags, space savers, packing cubes and a new suitcase it might be cheaper just to pay for a checked bag :p[/quote]

What I was thinking too. Plus add in the sunscreen, shampoo, lotion etc you need to buy that you could not pack - it may cost more than the $50.
Pay now, or pay later.

[quote name='dogchopper']I have a cruise booked for Nov 13th for me and my sister. It's her first cruise, my 5th. But, it's my first time flying. Usually we drive but my sister and I are coming from different states.
Ok my panic... How on earth do you fit everything in one of those little carry-on bags? It's only a 4 day cruise but... You have a nice dress for formal night, 2 pairs of shorts, 4 tops. Nice pants for dinner non formal night and maybe a nice top, Dress shoes, sandals, hair dryer, curling iron, make up, some minor meds (like aspirin, heart burn stuff....) one pair of jeans in case it's chilly, socks and unmentionables.. How on earth will it all fit in a 22x14 bag..
And then what happens when you buy stuff on your trip...

What do I do?[/QUOTE]
Fly on Southwest they do not charge extra for luggage.

Archived