Just back from 10/8 Esctasy Cruise

Carol1560

Just got home from the 10/8 Esctacy Cruise.

The ship is in excellent shape.

The crowds were spread all over, not really crowded except when there was drawings for free stuff.

New menus-- not too bad just about average. Of course, WCM cake rocks!

Maitre De - Orge - name says it all. Not very nice, kinda curt, well downright rude. Anytime dining was very slow.

Embarkment and disembarkment -- excellent!!

Groups on cruises, now that is where it was interesting. A group of about 80 non-alternative lifestyle. One day they would be men and the next day the same person was a woman. Hubby did not care for that too much.

Progresso is WOW improving since the last time we were there. Massages for 10.00 per hour. Couldnt beat that with a stick

Cozumel -- Nachi Cocum was amazing. The water was as clear as I ever saw it. The food and service was excellent. Planning on returning.

Thanks for the quick update!!! I sure hope more is coming! We sail here on Monday!!!!

I think it would of been kinda fun to sail with the group you spoke of.

We sailed once with a group of what we could only guess as swingers... the only reason we knew was the T-shirts on the first day. Stuff like I forgot my teddy bear can I sleep with you or if this boats a-rocking please come a-knocking. As far as I could tell they where all well behaved.

Nice-thanks for the update. Glad to hear the Ecstasy is all spruced up. We cruise in 8 days. Last year the halloween cruise out of New Orleans had a bunch of cross-dressers. It was quite entertaining! Do you have any pics?

Did you notice if they left the boxes in the cabin that is in the corner with the life jackets in them? I noticed in pictures that you had to crawl over the bed to get to the window but I was hoping they took those out during the dry dock. Can you please post some pics of your cabin? I am ready to go on our cruise!! Only 17 days left!!

The boxes in the bedroom were gone. The lifejackets were in the closet.

Cruisin with all those guys was not very nice, they had terrible mouths on them, used the F-word alot and did not mind showing their stuff to anyone who would look. They would all go into LIDO deck buffet for their evening meal and it got quite raunchy. I can handle that but there were lots of little kids around and they did not care.

Archived