Private Tour of Palma de Mallorca

richleng

For Pearls of the Riviera, Nautica cruise sailing from Barcelona on Oct. 15. Anyone want to share a private tour of Palma and environs on Oct. 17 with my wife and I? We booked a private tour with a Mini-Bus with another couple, but they had to cancel their trip at the last moment. We canceled with the tour guide, but he says he still could take 4-6 people in the Mini-Bus for 400 Euro. He sounds like a great guide and says he'll show us Palma and the countryside. Price does not include admission to museums, etc. Here's his contact info.

Miguel Corral

BAL-0624 Registered

Licensed Tour Guide

Salut, 39

07015 Palma de Mallorca

Spain

Cell: +34 649 647 772

Tel & Fax: +34 971 452 644

We're in Barcelona (its 10/13) reachable by email or cell phone.

Rich & Becky Leng

rcleng@msn.com

847-922-2868

To friends from this board there is a gal, I do not recall her name at moment, Jan may remember, but she is a tour guide and lives in Palma.. what is her email..maybe these folks can contact her.. she has been a terrific help for over 20 years on this board and would recommend her services as a guide HIGHLY.

Also, FYI

the town of palma is alot of shopping , and usually ( not positive of Oceania ) a taxi can take you into the city for walking. For more intensive touring this gal..okay friends. what's her name?:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Giving this a bump to say that we joined Rich & Becky on this tour with one other couple they had met at dinner on board, and would highly recommend Miguel, our guide. While this was our shortest day in port, we covered a lot of ground & saw much more of Mallorca than others had the time to see (from casual conversations of how others spent the day). We visited the Bellver Castle, a lovely village in the hills called Valledemossa, and the magnificent Palma Cathedral. Miguel guided us through each site with extensive commentary, and pointed out other sites of interest along the drive.

In fact, Miguel was the one who recommended Rich post on CC to find others to join the tour. I'm glad I checked the boards that one last time in Barcelona, it was a great day!

Archived