Radiance of the Seas short review

Thanks for sharing Sally. I would definitely miss a laundry onboard. Imagine how many clothes you would need for a long cruise.

Do they have auto tipping on RCCL?

If you choose MyTime dining then your tips are prepaid, but we still tipped our waiters and room steward extra. When its near the end of your cruise they give you 'vouchers' of your prepaid tips to put into envelopes so you can hand them to your waiter etc.

Hi all, does anyone know if I can take bottled water onboard the Radiance??

According to their policy, no. However, when they were here last season when it was a recent change, enforcement wasn't consistent. Haven't heard what they're like now as they've only just arrived back.

great review Sally!

We're going on the Radiance for a 'taster' for 7 nights next Feb.

You mentioned the solarium, is that free? I have read about it but wasn't sure if it was an extension of the spa/fitness centre and if you had to pay.

Shame about the norovirus, i got it years ago on a princess cruise around NZ was devastated as i did everything right and still got sick. I'm hoping i've still got my antibodies just in case its still hanging around!!

According to their policy, no. However, when they were here last season when it was a recent change, enforcement wasn't consistent. Haven't heard what they're like now as they've only just arrived back.

Thanks....I might as well give it a shot since it's only a few dollars for a 12 pack at the supermarket.

The solarium is free, it's the adults only pool area. We are going on Radiance next Sept. on repositioning from Honolulu to Sydney. Have been on this ship about 5 times and really loved it. Have not been since redo. Really looking forward to seeing old friends on board. We have always taken water on board and never had a problem with it. Might have changed their policy now, just don't know.

Archived