Goffs Caye Private excursion ????? In port 8 to 5

Crazy4Koko

This will be our first trip to Belize, and there is a large group of us.

Our ship will be in port from 8AM to 5PM..which I understand will be 6AM to 3PM Belize time.

We are looking to book Island Marketing and the Goffs caye excursion..but we are concerned that the time difference may be an issue?

HELP!!!

Our ship will be in port from 8AM to 5PM..which I understand will be 6AM to 3PM Belize time.

We are looking to book Island Marketing and the Goffs caye excursion..but we are concerned that the time difference may be an issue?

HELP!!!

When are you going? This is the exact times in port & same excursion I booked for our cruise in November - Thanksgiving Day. I can post results when we return. Watch for news late November/early December.

HELP!!!

The ship adjusts their clocks to whatever port they're heading to. We'll probably be asked to put our watches forward/backward the night before.

It's usually printed in the dailies too.

The ship adjusts their clocks to whatever port they're heading to. We'll probably be asked to put our watches forward/backward the night before.

It's usually printed in the dailies too.

Depends on the cruise line. Norwegian adjusts to local time, but Carnival apparently doesn't, which would seem confusing for scheduling excursions.

Best regards,

Jake

we took that excursion through Carnival and loved it. We were there for the same amount of time and had plenty of time to return to the ship and shower and then tender into Belize City for a few hours. Carnival does not change the time while in port, I don't know about Norwegian or others.

Great excursion and beautiful little cay, there was a guy there that had motored out from Belize and he was selling beautiful handmade bowls and other objects - we bought a few that are very nice mahogeny pieces.

Archived