A couple of Jewel questions

wezie

Can we watch Sunday football anywhere? If so, where?

Do they have movies at night on deck by the pool? (is there a big screen tv by the pool?)

Anyone know of any of the port day spa specials?

What and when is the murder mystery? Is it a dinner or a totally separate event?

We will be a party of 13...will we all fit at one table for dinner?

I know there is a Sports Bar and the TVs in the rooms have ESPN i believe.

There are no TVs on the outside decks that I know of. They might have movies playing in the lounges or something.

Someone might have a link to the topics about the Spa prices.

I have no idea about the murder mystery.

They can put tables together for your party.

The Murder Mystery was held in conjunction with a dinner and there was a fee. It was held last week on Thursday night.

No tv's or movie screens by the pool decks. Movies are available on the tv's in your room, older ones are free.

Sports are on in the sports bar. I think it was ESPN but not certain.

Lots of Spa specials on port days or you can sign up when you embark, they offer tours of the spas.

Some of the restaurants could accomodate a party that big at tables. Best bet is to make advance reservations which is very easy to do.

Blue Lagoon is such a small venue that I doubt they could put all of you at one table, probably two.

Have fun on your cruise!

Wezie football will be on all over the ship, including your room. You will not get a choice of what game is on. I don't know how NCL determines that. There should be a game on in every tme slot including Thurs. and Monday night football.

There is no big screen outside on the Jewel but there is a big screen in the Atrium.

When we sailed with a party of 13 my FIL went to the hotel director (or maybe it was the F&B director) the 1st night, told him of our desire to have a family dinner every night at one table, and it was handled no problem.

The other things I can't comment on but the Jewel is a great vacation and I'm sure you will have an awesome time.

Archived