Cake question!

kayysums

We were married on Carnival and chose the white cake with vanilla frosting (I'm pretty clumsy and if I dropped cake on myself I didn't want it to show too much :-)

I don't even like cake, but this cake was exquisite. We ate it throughout the cruise and let me tell you- there was always room for more cake :-)

We decided on a half white/half chocolate cake because DH loves chocolate. It had a white buttercream frosting. It was to die for! We too ate it throughout the cruise and in the end gave what was left to the MDR waiters. They enjoyed it immensily (so they said).

Trying to convince my fh that the strawberry would be cool because our colors are red black and white. He's not having it thus far.

I picked chocolate with raspberry filling and buttercream icing...red rose bouquet. Thinking about bring my own cake topper--we are doing Gatsby theme so looking for an art deco vintage one as a keepsake.

I ordered chocolate cake, white cream filling and white frosting.

When we cut our cake it was white cake with strawberry filling and white frosting!!! when the pictures were finished I turned around to talk to a guest and when I turned around toward the cake poof it had been replaced with the chocolate cake I had ordered.

Both cakes were yummy!!!

We just got back from our wedding on the Carnival Pride and had the vanilla with vanilla. This cake was absolutely amazing and we ate it throughout the week!

Lindy

Congratulations on your marriage. Just curious who the wedding coordinator was on the Pride. My daughter was married in January on the Pride and had an amazing director.

• 3 weeks later...
I ordered chocolate cake, white cream filling and white frosting.

When we cut our cake it was white cake with strawberry filling and white frosting!!! when the pictures were finished I turned around to talk to a guest and when I turned around toward the cake poof it had been replaced with the chocolate cake I had ordered.

Both cakes were yummy!!!

hope the 1st cake didn't belong to another wedding party... yikes!

Archived