scuba dive St. Thomas or St.Kitts

gerryl12

Yes.

Both destinations are great for beginning divers. St. Thomas has Coki beach as well as a number of great boat dive locations.

If you are worried about your skill level, let them know at the dive shop and they can match you up with a compatible group.

ken

• 2 weeks later...

Both are great locations to dive.

We have been diving with Kenneth's Dive Center on St. Kitts for years and years - and are going back in December. http://www.kennethdivecenter.com Tell them Wendy & Keith from Florida sent you, and they'll let you come diving anyway!

This spring in St. Thomas, we did a boat dive with Coki Beach, and it was great - very relaxed. That will be our first choice next time we're on St. Thomas.

Our second week, we were scheduled for a dive with Blue Island the following week (I went down with a terrible cold), but the rest of the group had a great dive with them.

Have a great trip!

Wendy

dive pix

http://www.webshots.com/user/wendyandkeith

On St. Thomas, Pete the owner at the Coki Beach Dive shop was great. He has a small boat. The two times I went boat diving with him, I was the only one, and they were all good dives.

After the dive, I joined my wife and other friends/relatives to enjoy the beach. It also has good snorkeling.

• 4 months later...
If you choose to dive in St. Kitts do NOT book with Dive Fair Helen. we did a dive with them a few weeks ago and it was terrible. Good Luck

Actually, Dive Fair Helen is on St. Lucia, not St. Kitts. :)

Wendy

Archived