EPIC deluxe owner's suite 17030

jrj972

I've looked at deck plans for the EPIC and for the life of me, cannot seem to figure out how we get from the elevators on the 17th floor to our cabin, #17030... on the deck plans, appears as though there is a wall or something in the middle of the hallway, not a path to walk from elevator to cabin door... called PCC and she was not able to answer the question... soooooo, I shall post here :) can anyone tell me how you get from the elevators on the 17th floor to cabin #17030? any and all assistance is greatly appreciated... thanks much!

JJ

I've looked at deck plans for the EPIC and for the life of me, cannot seem to figure out how we get from the elevators on the 17th floor to our cabin, #17030... on the deck plans, appears as though there is a wall or something in the middle of the hallway, not a path to walk from elevator to cabin door... called PCC and she was not able to answer the question... soooooo, I shall post here :) can anyone tell me how you get from the elevators on the 17th floor to cabin #17030? any and all assistance is greatly appreciated... thanks much!

JJ

When you get off elevator, there is a hall door that you must use your room key to get into the hall to 17030. Hall Door on the deck plan looks like a wall in front of room 17035. ;)

When you get off elevator, there is a hall door that you must use your room key to get into the hall to 17030. Hall Door on the deck plan looks like a wall in front of room 17035. ;)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :)

Thought I was losing my mind when originally reviewing the deck plans... put my glasses on and even refreshed the screen :D

We truly appreciate your response... have a great day!

JJ

Archived