mini-sub in cozumel

tobecool

Hi,

we are interested at mini-sub in cozumel, and i found some providors with different price. I'm wondering if they are the same thing and maybe at the same spot? or they are really different stories? can someone share your ecperience? thanks

I have been looking at the same thing.

There are mini subs, subs and another that really is a glorified glass bottom boat.

Make sure you are getting what you think you are getting.

the sub goes all the way into the water. the other sub is only slightly imersed. (you can go top side if it gets too claustrophobic for you

there is a 49pp difference between the two,

a mini sub tour?

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/mini-subs.htm

I have been looking at the same thing.

There are mini subs, subs and another that really is a glorified glass bottom boat.

Make sure you are getting what you think you are getting.

the sub goes all the way into the water. the other sub is only slightly imersed. (you can go top side if it gets too claustrophobic for you

there is a 49pp difference between the two,

a mini sub tour?

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/mini-subs.htm

Thanks for the reply. Yes, this is the one we are looking forwards to give a try, and as I said we found some providers for this with different price. It made me confused to choose the right one.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, this is the one we are looking forwards to give a try, and as I said we found some providers for this with different price. It made me confused to choose the right one.

check out the time of the excursion- that may might be the difference.

and what is included. does the ride to the excursion come with the booking? some say- take a cab

We booked the mini subs through Cozumel Watersports dot com. I have a thread with pictures of them. They are like scooters with a helmet attached and you breathe normally under the helmet. It was like in one of the James Bond movies. Samantha Brown did them on her show once. It was fun.

Sewut

Archived