parasailing

wyverx

My wife and my parents and are going to be in Key West on April 14th on the NCL ship Majesty, we do not dock until 3pm, is there any chance that we could find a place to do parasailing once we got there, or will it be too late in the day? Do I need to book ahead of time or can I wait until we get there and find someplace once we dock?

I just returned from Key West, visiting my daughter who lives there. They have parasailing out of Casa Marina, a nice resort (I believe a Wyndam property). If this helps, here's a web address: http://www.keywestwatersports.com/

I parasailed with Ned/Key West Watersports last year. If you end up booking there, tell Ned Sarah's Mom said hi! Had a really great time!

This year we went snorkeling thru Key West Watersports as well. I really didn't know the snorkeling was as good as it is in Key West! So many beautiful fish and really a great time! I kept hearing a crackling sound in the water. I found out it was the parrot fish feeding on the coral! Amazing!

Have a great time in Key West-one of my favorite places!

Sharon

Archived