Promenade View Room

I was on Mariner of the Seas in January and had cabin overlooking the promenade area. We really enjoyed it. Space is alittle tight walking around the end of the beds if they are in twin layout. If they are in queen layout (pushed together) you might have more waling room. There were two love seats and one of them is in a bay window type area so you can sit and look out over the promenade. We enjoyed resting there and watching people down below, also it does give some light into the room so it is not pitch dark. There are doulbe curtains on the window. First is a sheer and then a very heavy light blocking one. The hardest thing to remeber is to either close the curtain (Heavy one) before changing clothes or always changing in the bathrooms cause people can see in the window especially at night if you have your cabin light on.

If you have any other specific questions I will try and answer then. Other than the above they are very similar to the other interior cabins.

Momesu

PS I have a Promenade cabin reserved for our next cruise on Mariner in Feb.

I loved them so much from the AOS, I have another one booked on the Freedom next June and it was cheaper than an oceanview! Since we travel with friends, a balcony is a real waste for us, we spend no time on it. On the Panama canal it may be different, but one of our pals has an aft, so I am sure we will spend most of the time there!:D

We sailed on VOS in 8/03 our first cruise and had a PR cabin on deck 7. We loved it!!! It was an interior (less $$$) but you had a window. We watched the parades and the people. It felt bigger than the regular interior, probably due to the extra light from the window. The windows do have very heavy shades that keep the light out at night.

" a bad day cruising is better than a good day working"

Can't wait to sail again.........December 11, 2005 Jewel of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas 8/03

Majesty of the Seas 1/04

Affordable, comfy, great for people watching on the Promenade. Plus, the view at night, when the lighting changes in awesome. It has a LS sofa bed, lounging window seat at bay window. There's a refrigerator, safe in closet, but, only 3 small drawers for un-mentionable storage. Overall, a great cabin!!!!! Like mentioned before, don't dress with the curtains opened. You can see thru the sheers, so draw those drapes... :D

Go to Royalcaribbean website...you can view what the cabin looks like. What you see, is exactly what you'll find.

Archived