Chefs table Imagination

beach410

Not recent, but last Thanksgiving I did the Chef's table on Imagination.

Because of the Thanksgiving meal, they switched the date and there was a little disorganization with our reservations. (Originally we were told it was to be Thursday night).

We had a total of 7 people - by the end of the evening we all agreed that it was one of our best experiences and definitely a highlight of that cruise.

The setting was nice (Library), the food very good. Chef Luis and team took very good care of us. I would make the reservation again on the Imagination.

Not recent, but last Thanksgiving I did the Chef's table on Imagination.

Because of the Thanksgiving meal, they switched the date and there was a little disorganization with our reservations. (Originally we were told it was to be Thursday night).

We had a total of 7 people - by the end of the evening we all agreed that it was one of our best experiences and definitely a highlight of that cruise.

The setting was nice (Library), the food very good. Chef Luis and team took very good care of us. I would make the reservation again on the Imagination.

Hi BSQ(hope you are doing great:D)-we were with you last year at the Chef's Table and are doing it this Thanksgiving week also. We loved it and the great company we had-small group but could not have asked for any better group to dine with and the food and service were great!

I would always suggest people try it!! We did it on Princess this July out of Alaska and was not near as good as on Carnival. Enjoy!

Thanks, I saw the new menu and wasnt impressed. I would like to try it in December but I am going to wait to see what the menu is.

I did not like one of the seafoods on menu, so they gave me chicken and it was delcious and there was something else I did not like(I am real fussy), so they gave me shrimp cocktail-and did not make me feel out of place, just went with the flow. On Princess, as I am sure it would be on Carnival also since I like the CCL Chef Table dinner better, they even served great food to the lady who was vegan. What I am trying to say is that eveything around the food, the tablemates, the great service, having the head Chef explaining how they do everything, being in the galley for a while,etc is really what makes it a great experience. I think it would be woth th money. We will do it again and do not care what the menu is-

viva le experience!!

Hi BSQ(hope you are doing great:D)-we were with you last year at the Chef's Table and are doing it this Thanksgiving week also. We loved it and the great company we had-small group but could not have asked for any better group to dine with and the food and service were great!

I would always suggest people try it!! We did it on Princess this July out of Alaska and was not near as good as on Carnival. Enjoy!

Hi!! Great here and hope you both are doing well also!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looking ahead to our September cruise.....is the Chef's Table usually on the Thursday night of the Imagination cruise?

Archived