Allure; Reservations<?>

ddean52

We will be on Allure in May and it seems that most act ivies, on board, require reservations!

Here is my list of needed reservations. Please advise if I have missed something!

Nightly theater shows?

Chicago production ( is there a charge for this show?)?

Ice show

(specialty restaurants & excursions of course)

aquatic show?

zip line (??)

When do reservations become available?

Thanks in advance!!

Deran:D

You can make reservations for 6 shows (which is not "most" of the activites onboard). Reservations open between 60-90 days prior to your cruise. (They open in blocks, and it depends on were your sailing falls in the block. For our Allure cruise, we were at the beginning of the block and reservations opened 68 days before the cruise). There is no charge for the shows.

You can also make specialty dining reservations, My Time Dining reservations, shore excursions, and spa services online ahead of the cruise, if you choose. Zip lining does not have reservations. Neither does the FlowRider, although I think you can book lessons for a fee.

We will be on Allure in May and it seems that most act ivies, on board, require reservations!

Here is my list of needed reservations. Please advise if I have missed something!

Nightly theater shows? Free

Chicago production ( is there a charge for this show?)? FREE

Ice show FREE

(specialty restaurants & excursions of course) They Charge for these

aquatic show?

zip line (??) No Reservation but you can go on a sign Waiger for them on there website.

When do reservations become available? about 60-90 days before

Thanks in advance!!

Deran:D

Hello, here are the shows that Allure has that you can make reservations for (which I would do if possible before you get on board), Chicago, Ocean Aria, Ice Games, Head Liner, Blue Planet, and Comedy Show.

The Specilty Restraunts charge a sur-charge or charge per item ordered. Most are a sur-charge. You can make reservations online before you get on the ship or when you first get on the ship.

There are other restraunts on board that are free to eat at so you don't have to go to the specialty Restraunts if you don't want to. And Most of the Restraunts serve Breakfast for free each morning. So you don't always have to go to the windjammer.

There are Many more show or activitys onboard that they don't show online and they are free or charge as well.

The Zip line and Rock Wall are free you just have to sign waiger which you can do online before you get onboard.

The Shows open up online about 60-90 days before your cruise and the Restraunts open on bout a month before that.

Hope this answers your questions. I will be on her in December and can't wait. LOL :D

Hello, here are the shows that Allure has that you can make reservations for (which I would do if possible before you get on board), Chicago, Ocean Aria, Ice Games, Head Liner, Blue Planet, and Comedy Show.

The Specilty Restraunts charge a sur-charge or charge per item ordered. Most are a sur-charge. You can make reservations online before you get on the ship or when you first get on the ship.

There are other restraunts on board that are free to eat at so you don't have to go to the specialty Restraunts if you don't want to. And Most of the Restraunts serve Breakfast for free each morning. So you don't always have to go to the windjammer.

There are Many more show or activitys onboard that they don't show online and they are free or charge as well.

The Zip line and Rock Wall are free you just have to sign waiger which you can do online before you get onboard.

The Shows open up online about 60-90 days before your cruise and the Restraunts open on bout a month before that.

Hope this answers your questions. I will be on her in December and can't wait. LOL :D

Thanks so much! Just the info. I was looking for!!:D

Dean

Archived