Royston tour booked now what?

tophatgirl

I have Ashton booked for Dec. 7th. We will be a family of 10, 8 adults and 2 girls 6/5. What are some highlights? Royston said we can go all day or 1/2 day. Thinking a beach stop for lunch? What would a look at the rainforest entail with Ashton? Thanks! So excited!

I have Ashton booked for Dec. 7th. We will be a family of 10, 8 adults and 2 girls 6/5. What are some highlights? Royston said we can go all day or 1/2 day. Thinking a beach stop for lunch? What would a look at the rainforest entail with Ashton? Thanks! So excited!

We are booked for the Beach and snorkel tour for the 20th of Jan

Paul

I know Ashton does basically the same thing as he was there that morning to meet us , they basically work togther they gave us the option to go either way , his van has AC Roystons is older and he took the windows out and we were open air which was nice as it was a nice day. We did go with Royston he showed us everything and anything I was shocked what all you get for what he charges. I mean we had 6 people he had a cooler full of beer and water and sodas and then he paid our admission to the fort and then gave us a choice of lunches , we went for both , the BBQ was out of this world , he stops right along the road and these guys are grilling out chops , ribs , chicken , some of the best I have tasted and I love to grill out. He paid for all of the lunch. Then we took it all to a private beach area. Needless to say we left him a nice tip. :):)

I know Ashton does basically the same thing as he was there that morning to meet us , they basically work togther they gave us the option to go either way , his van has AC Roystons is older and he took the windows out and we were open air which was nice as it was a nice day. We did go with Royston he showed us everything and anything I was shocked what all you get for what he charges. I mean we had 6 people he had a cooler full of beer and water and sodas and then he paid our admission to the fort and then gave us a choice of lunches , we went for both , the BBQ was out of this world , he stops right along the road and these guys are grilling out chops , ribs , chicken , some of the best I have tasted and I love to grill out. He paid for all of the lunch. Then we took it all to a private beach area. Needless to say we left him a nice tip. :):)

Hey Steve,

We have a cruise booked January to Carib and will visit St. Kitts. How do you get in touch with Roystons?

Joe

Archived