Epic family mini suite for 2 ?

SASA13

I am thinking about upgrading to a family mini suite on deck 13 mainly due to the fact that the bed is by the baloncy, there are a few extra feet in length, and the upcharge is minimal. It is only DH & I, and I am assuming it is called a "family" mini suite due to the fact that you can sleep 3 or 4 more comfortably than the smaller balcony rooms. Does anyone have any comments on the family mini suites on deck 13 ? Are the balcony's the same size as the regular balcony rooms ? Any advise, pics would be greatly appreciated.

All the mini suite balconies are generally the same size as a normal balcony room. The only time you may get a larger balcony is if your room is on one of the angled areas, and these are usually just normal balcony rooms, see below for an example:

ojeana.jpg

11096 is a normal balcony room, 11092 is a mini suite room.

The extra space you get with a mini suite is all in the bathroom area. You will have a longer shower than a normal balcony, or a tub / shower combo.

All the rooms have the option to sleep a third person on the couch. It pulls out slightly from the wall to make a one person bed. I think some of the mini suites are called "family" mini suites because they have the option to sleep a fourth person from the bed that pulls down from the ceiling. Not sure about this.

I am thinking about upgrading to a family mini suite on deck 13 mainly due to the fact that the bed is by the baloncy, there are a few extra feet in length, and the upcharge is minimal. It is only DH & I, and I am assuming it is called a "family" mini suite due to the fact that you can sleep 3 or 4 more comfortably than the smaller balcony rooms. Does anyone have any comments on the family mini suites on deck 13 ? Are the balcony's the same size as the regular balcony rooms ? Any advise, pics would be greatly appreciated.

I think they are called family minis because they are close to the kid's club activities.

Personally, our 13-year-old was with us on the Epic but we stayed on Deck 11 - Cabin No. 11090. Didn't want to be near the kid's area. The bed was closer to the balcony. Loved the room and location.

I think they are called family minis because they are close to the kid's club activities.

This is the correct reason for use of the term "family suite".

They are the rooms nearest the kids activities.

Also, we just got off the EPIC and the position of the bed in the cabins (near the door or near the balcony) made no difference to us at all. I don't get the preference or why that would be a reason to change rooms, but either way, you're sure to have a great time!

HAVE FUN!

:)

Archived