Renewing vows on ship

junobeach

Hope someone can advise. Hubby and I want to renew vows on the ship. Just the 2 of us with our 2 kids and clergy. Anyone done this? I am a diamond member and will call the Crown and Anchor people, but thought I'd get advice from someone that may have done this. Just curious about logistics and cost. We want a simple ceremony with a religious component and our own vows.

We are on the Liberty Dec. 19th.

Hope someone can advise. Hubby and I want to renew vows on the ship. Just the 2 of us with our 2 kids and clergy. Anyone done this? I am a diamond member and will call the Crown and Anchor people, but thought I'd get advice from someone that may have done this. Just curious about logistics and cost. We want a simple ceremony with a religious component and our own vows.

We are on the Liberty Dec. 19th.

My husband and I did this on the Voyager in 2004. It was about $500.00 for the ceremony. WE spent more on the pictures than the ceremony. They were outstanding.. We said our vows in the chapel and had pictures taken at sunset on the ship. Then EVERYWHERE inside the ship. It was very romantic and memorable. They have a wedding coordinator/consultant that does all the work for you and will go to great lengths yo make sure the ceremony is what you want. We enjoyed oit so much' I plan on doing it for our 25th... Call and check it out. You can also go online and get a lot of the info you're looking for.. Go for it.. I don't think you will be sorry.... Good Luck...

Archived