Flying Cloud or Barefoot Sailing?

BeadBabe

I'm looking for something for my party of 8. We aren't "booze cruise" people. Some of us will might wanna snorkle, some won't. All the the sea and sailing.

Anyone have experience with either Flying Cloud or Barefoot Sailing? I'm guessing you are grouped together with others or do they offer private options?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking for something for my party of 8. We aren't "booze cruise" people. Some of us will might wanna snorkle, some won't. All the the sea and sailing.

Anyone have experience with either Flying Cloud or Barefoot Sailing? I'm guessing you are grouped together with others or do they offer private options?

Thanks!

Both are top knotch outfits. Barefoot Sailing will be far less people.

They both go to the same area. Flying Cloud is more fun if you like hanging out with others. Barefoot would likely be just your group and maybe one other.

Both offer private options at a hefty price.

Another option is a small company that works from the Hilton dock,

www.blueholewatersports.com

Both are top knotch outfits. Barefoot Sailing will be far less people.

They both go to the same area. Flying Cloud is more fun if you like hanging out with others. Barefoot would likely be just your group and maybe one other.

Both offer private options at a hefty price.

Another option is a small company that works from the Hilton dock,

www.blueholewatersports.com

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

We will be in port from Saturday morning til Sunday morning in November. Would like to go to Rose Island, and do some snorkeling (some in the group do not care to snorkel). I know "Sandy Toes" does not go on Saturdays so...

Is "Barefoot Sailing" any good? I have read some negative stuff about Capt Randy.

Does "Flying Cloud" actually go to Rose Island on Saturday?

Which is better?

We will be in port from Saturday morning til Sunday morning in November. Would like to go to Rose Island, and do some snorkeling (some in the group do not care to snorkel). I know "Sandy Toes" does not go on Saturdays so...

Is "Barefoot Sailing" any good? I have read some negative stuff about Capt Randy.

Does "Flying Cloud" actually go to Rose Island on Saturday?

Which is better?

Flying cloud does go to rose island (a different part than sandy toes) on Saturday.. weather permitting.

ALL snorkeling tours have inner, more protected reefs, to go to in case the water is too choppy. In case of choppy weathe... none of the boats will pull in too close to the beach.

Barefoot sailing is a great sail and snorkel.. It's just that it's a smaller group,, and the captain is not very cheery and personable. If that's important. It doesn't bother me.

Archived